Wednesday, January 26, 2011

100 Day Wedding Countdown

When I realized that we have less than 100 days to go to The Wedding of The Century, it made me think of all of the options BMs can give their brides to countdown to their wedding.

As many of my friends know, the wedding day countdown clock that people get that counts down the days, hours and even minutes to your big day totally freaks me out. Many brides love it, but it gives me major anxiety.

I did recently discover a different countdown that does not create that kind of stress. My friend, Work Bride #2, recently got this 100 Day Wedding Countdown Calendar from her future sister-in-law. What I love even more though, is that the gift came personalized. Her fiance's sister opened the calendar, and put pictures of the bride and groom sporadically throughout the calendar. She marked off the bridal shower and put pictures of planes and palm trees on the day they jet off to sunny south Florida for the bachelorette party. The calendar was completely customized just for them. SuperBridesmaid approves and loves this idea. I guess now I'll have something to add to my list of things to do in addition to OMG! You Just Got Engaged Gifts!

Happy Bridesmaiding!

No comments: