- Bedazzled "Bride" tank top
- A ring dish (I made a personalized one at one of those paint your own pottery places)
- White "bride" or "I Do" underwear/thong
- Bridal magazines
- Ring/jewelry cleaner so she can keep that rock sparkling!
- A gift certificate for a manicure or better yet- take her to get one so you can spend some QT together
- Wedding planning book (I usually go with this Martha Stewart book, because I personalize the cover with the bride and groom's names. I also like that it's a binder, so you can put things in or take them out)
If you are good friends with the groom, he shouldn't feel left out! There are some gifts you can get him too! Some examples are:
Let me know if you have any other great ideas to share.